Beachside Knitter

This is the place I keep track of my knitting and sewing projects - and other miscellaneous too.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Space Shuttle Endeavor

I had a fitful sleep until it was time to wake up to watch the Space Shuttle "Endeavor" go up at around 2:40 AM! Lots of people drove to the beach to watch.
It started out pretty spectacular, but unfortunately after about ten seconds it entered the thick cloud cover and DISAPPEARED!
I was glad I could just go back inside my bedroom and get back into bed. It was quick, but I'm still glad I got to see it. There won't be too many more going up.
I do believe there is a rocket launch scheduled for late tonight or sometime this week anyway - but it is in the middle of the night again. Maybe I'll check to see if I can see any stars before I go to bed and if not, I'll dream on.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Oh, WOW! COOL!!!

--AlisonH at spindyeknit.com

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home