Beachside Knitter

This is the place I keep track of my knitting and sewing projects - and other miscellaneous too.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sewing Room South

I have previously posted pictures of my "rustic" but efficient sewing room at our summer home at Lake George/Adirondack region of NY. Now I'm finally getting to set up my Florida sewing room. I'm so thrilled with it and feel so blessed. There is lots of storage under the stairs, in the laundry room and by the wet bar. There is a full bath, tile floors, tv/dvd, cd/radio, phone - everything I need - and an ocean view too.


I love to knit and plan and take naps on this sofa. My new cutting table fit perfectly in this spot & I can open one leaf to work on without blocking the pathway.

Just got my new 4' tables to match the corner unit. I have another corner unit but really don't need it here so it is upstairs with my computer. The tables are wonderful. There are no legs at the front to hit my knees on so I can use every inch of the tables for sewing and there is lots of room underneath for storing bins and plastic drawers. I have a few more pictures which I will post next. Afraid to post too many at once.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Bess said...

What a great studio! It's fresh looking and full of light - I love that desk arangement. Wow! It's really beautiful.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home