Beachside Knitter

This is the place I keep track of my knitting and sewing projects - and other miscellaneous too.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Yet Another Knitting Bag!

I just can't resist making bags. They are so much fun and I get to use fabrics I love. I love being very organized and I make the bags to fit MY stuff. Here is the inside. I used two smiley face buttons Penny gave me to divide the pocket. At first I had sewed it down the middle but then my Denise needles didn't fit. Now they do and my crochet hook case fits too. I can unbutton it in case I want to put a pattern magazine in it. There is another full/divided pocket on the other side. There is a strap to hold my keys/scissors, and elastic on each end for my water bottle.

I hate it when one of the straps keeps falling off my shoulder, so I put a buttonhole in one strap and a lavender seashell button on the other. Now they'll be buttoned together at the top when on my shoulder. There is a magnetic snap at the top of the bag to keep it closed. Just what I needed, another knitting bag! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home