Beachside Knitter

This is the place I keep track of my knitting and sewing projects - and other miscellaneous too.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I Forgot These Two!

Here is my new Fish Purse (with Chicky) It even has two pockets on the underside. I found the rhinestone buttons in my mother-in-law's button box - I guess they are pretty old, but perfect for Fishy.





This Geranium is made up with a lot of 3D petals that are each sewn on with 3 french knots . I basted it to a tote bag so I can enjoy it "on the go", but it also has a rod pocket on the back. When we get back to Florida my husband will build a little quilt display rack. It will have a shelf on the top and then 3 or 4 rows of horizontal dowels for hanging these little wall hangings so I can also enjoy them in my new sewing room instead of storing them away. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger woof nanny said...

Your stuff looks very well made. Very nice!

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home