Beachside Knitter

This is the place I keep track of my knitting and sewing projects - and other miscellaneous too.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Morning Glory


Finished at last! I thought I was not going to have enough yarn to finish the front bands, but actually had plenty left over.






A nice surprise for me. It goes well with the dress I will be wearing to a wedding this coming weekend.
As you see in the picture I took a while back, it is now "blocked" a lot better. Well, hate to admit it, but after really working at pining and blocking, it still didn't look just right. So I ironed it! Shhh, don't tell anyone.... whatever works. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Knitcrazy said...

Its BEAUTIFUL !!!
And looks soooooooooooo Pretty with your Dress !!!

LOVE the colors !!!

http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home