Beachside Knitter

This is the place I keep track of my knitting and sewing projects - and other miscellaneous too.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Another Comfort Quilt

Here is the latest Comfort Quilt for my Church. As my stretch in Hague Prison comes to an end, I am just about finished with all the projects I had scheduled. There is a new blouse that needs a little "re-design", and a Lantern Bag ready to be sewn. I hope to start on them today. I'll be packing up this week so we can start driving to Florida on 8/26. One BIG suitcase will be dropped off at the hotel on our way out of NY. It will contain more knitting and sewing projects which I expect to complete while I spend 2 months in the hotel till my husband is finished with his business project. We'll only be in Florida for about a week to check the house, unpack, repack, get haircuts, dog to groomer, etc. and then fly back to NY. Of course I will be at the Wednesday KNITTING GROUP - wouldn't miss it! After that I'll be eager to get back to my beloved Florida! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Knitcrazy said...

You are sooooooooooo GOOD!!!
I love your Quilts !!!!

XXOO

5:59 PM  
Blogger jen said...

Gee , it is terrific. Put it in the "designer" category, magic fingers that is what you have,

I actually remember when she picked out the pattern she wanted, it is different,pretty, and color is great , will look very good on her!!

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home