Beachside Knitter

This is the place I keep track of my knitting and sewing projects - and other miscellaneous too.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

New Obsession!

I've been holed up in my sewing room hand sewing my new creations. Er, I guess I got a little carried away making pincushions. They are so fun to do and I love looking at them so I plan to just hang them all around my new sewing room in Florida. I keep coming up with new ways to make them and lots of new color/fabric combinations. Help! I gave the first one (see previous post) to my beloved sister who deserves it. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger THE KNITORIOUS MRS. B said...

Hi!
Loved looking at all your beautiful creations! Now i want to dust off my sewing machine and dig out those quilting books that sit neglected in their shelves! I have a baby rag quilt kit that i bought years ago....now i am insired! Been busy knitting bibs and ballband dishcloths from the Mason-Dixon book.

Happy Knitting!
Linda Ball
Easton, Pa.
www.theknitoriousmrsb.blogspot.com

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are so cute, I love them!

1:02 PM  
Blogger woof nanny said...

Are they knitted, or fabric? I wish I could see a close-up. They look stunning.

3:19 AM  
Blogger Knitcrazy said...

Oh They are so pretty .....

Wonderful Flowers

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home