Beachside Knitter

This is the place I keep track of my knitting and sewing projects - and other miscellaneous too.

Monday, July 17, 2006

On The Needles (just a fraction)

Well, there are plenty of things on the needles. I had to do an inventory to see where all my Denise Needles have gone to (2 sets!). But, here are 3 projects I'm trying to work on right now. I'll probably stick to this one the most because I want to give it to my daughter when we get back to Florida. It is called "French Lilac", a short sleeved, collared cardigan. The pattern is in Knitters Summer 2006 and I'm using Lion Brand Microspun in "lilac" which is really what I call periwinkle. It's nice but being a yarn snob I'd really like this in a nice merino.

This is Cabin Fever "The Tank Top" which is ribbed front and back and will have coral I-cord looking armholes and split neckline (Size 3 needles!) I'll be doing this for a while. Except for the armholes and neckline, it is another "mindless" project.
And, finally, here is another Guideposts sweater in Simply Soft.
Yes, I've been real productive here in Hague Prison for Women Crafters. Soon I will have a picture of my "Morning Glory" shawl. I just have to add the button bands and sew on the buttons. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Knitcrazy said...

All Three are Great!!!
Boy you are on a roll up there in your treehouse !!

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home