Beachside Knitter

This is the place I keep track of my knitting and sewing projects - and other miscellaneous too.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Loch Ness Monster?


I tried to send these two pictures to my friend Jennie last night to let her know how calm and warm and beautiful the day had been here while in Connecticut it was quite blustery ;( She couldn't open them so here they are Jen! It was already getting dark. Then I saw something strange in the lower picture? Loch Ness Monster? Have no idea what it is unless it is part of a wave that wasn't breaking??? Strange. I promised to send pix of the space shuttle shot today, but it has been scrubbed for today. The space center is very close. You can't see it in the picture, but it is just at the edge of the red roof. Hopefully my next post will show a wonderful space shot.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home