Beachside Knitter

This is the place I keep track of my knitting and sewing projects - and other miscellaneous too.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

A New Toy!

Well, here it is - my newest toy! I have been lusting after the "Fiber Minder" for a long time now but just could not bring myself to spend $119.00 + on it. I'm sure it is lovely in machined metal - aluminum I think. But, now I followed a link (www.aloomwithaview.com) in a Ravelry post and found this! I ordered the 7" one in Cherry wood for $28.00! I think I like it even better because it is warm wood. The one negative thing though is that the postage in $10.25 and I'm only one state away. :(
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Knitcrazy said...

LOL... OMG.... She cot one... LOL

It looks good!!!

8:32 PM  
Blogger Knitcrazy said...

oops.. That was supposed to say... Got One !!!!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home