Beachside Knitter

This is the place I keep track of my knitting and sewing projects - and other miscellaneous too.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Comfort Shawl

I took a break from the Shaefer "Andrea" Beaded Diamonds silk lace shawl I've been working on steadily for 2 months so that I could make this comfort shawl for a nice lady who is having
chemo treatments. I like the shawl collar and the way a chevron appears with no
effort on my part. This one was easy and fast - all garter stitch. I used Caron Simply Soft
and a little nubby leftover yarn in light blue.

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Knitcrazy said...

Oh Yes. do have that book..
Now Where is it ????
I always wanted t do that shwl.. That would be perfect for my Sis...
Maybe I'll start THAT one ???
I'll probably have to copy your pattern because I don't know where that book is... Maybe NY :(

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home