Beachside Knitter

This is the place I keep track of my knitting and sewing projects - and other miscellaneous too.

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Friends

Look at the wonderful surprise I received in the mail! Pat and I have been friends since childhood. She has become quite an accomplished quilter and I am the lucky recipient of this wonderful quilt, which you can see is on the sofa in my sewing studio where I take my naps. It is done in Mary Engelbreit "friend" fabrics and it is just the right size for a nap. I love it and I love Pat too. I will always treasure it. (I'll even take it to the nursing home some day :) Ain't it a beauty?!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's wonderful! What an awesome gift. I bought some of the ME friends fabric to quilt 'something' special for a dear friend of mine too & am now inspired to go home and get to work! Found you from Ravelry -I'm GardenGirl611.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home