Beachside Knitter

This is the place I keep track of my knitting and sewing projects - and other miscellaneous too.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The $10 Swap

I just remembered that I took a picture of the swap package I sent to Ann Arbor, Michigan. So here it is. The parameters were to only spend about $10 and Thrift Store items might be fun. So I found a brand new Sheep Shepherd, and a sheep cross stitch kit. Then I supplemented with a book my sister read and then passed on to me, then I read it and now am passing it on to my Swapee. Every knitter needs some cuticle cream, and since she is a "cat person" and a sock knitter, I made her a sock project bag with my funny cat fabric. I hope she likes it. The swaps are fun. (BTW, the laser toner cartridge is not included, just using the box!)
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Knitcrazy said...

Great Swap Pkg...
Humm $10.00 Swap.. I'll have to look into that..

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home