Beachside Knitter

This is the place I keep track of my knitting and sewing projects - and other miscellaneous too.

Friday, August 22, 2008

For My Swapee

This was my first swap and it was fun. I went a little crazy with it but only because I wanted to. I made the tote bag reversible and embroidered her name on it. There are activity books for her two kids and a hat for the new baby, and enough yarn for a matching sweater. Jojoland Harmony yarn, KnitPicks Harmony needles, KoolAid for dying, Knitting Girl mints, Celestial Tea Sampler, Handcreme, some sewing patterns, and Piecework mag I received duplicate of. I guess next time I will be more careful with the weight because the postage was $23 to Finland! DH mailed it and didn't complain, so I won't either.
I thought my camera broke so I couldn't take a picture of the swap stuff I received. Er, um, but I think it was my battery charger, not the camera. So after buying a new Olympus camera (which I haven't used yet) I tried its batteries in the old camera...and it worked. Oh well, I'll just keep it for a spare. Now I'll take some time and reassemble what I did not eat yet of the swap I received so I can take a pic.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Knitcrazy said...

Wanna be My Swap Partner :) :)

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home