Beachside Knitter

This is the place I keep track of my knitting and sewing projects - and other miscellaneous too.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Puzzle Scape

Our hurried trip back to Florida last week to see my son off to Texas was a marathon of packing, cleaning, and a parade of service people coming and going. But, I did make time for my beloved Knitting Group and the Quilting Group "TGIF" This is what we learned this time. Using a line drawing and cutting up puzzle pieces in wild and crazy fabrics, this is the result. Since I had no computer, no cable TV, etc, I spent the evening playing with some fancy threads. It was fun. Now, what should I do with it? My daughter suggested framing it and hanging it in the sewing room. I could also put it on the back of a denim shirt. I thought it would be fun on a black tote bag - even if I do have waaaay too many totes. As my mother used to say "We'll see..." Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Knitcrazy said...

Oh...So Cool !!!!
Maybe Hang it...
maybe make a tote..
maybe make a pillow..
Gosh... I don't know but it is really cute!!

http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home